WE aim to interest you with Combustion reaction.

Visitor Count

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lesson 6: Reflection (Melvin)

Task 9 (individual reflection)

In this 3 week of e-learning, I have to agree that the task is a bit demanding yet it is interesting. The lesson is integrated with IT software (which I like very much!) from free accessible internet and group based assignment. It promotes social interaction and critical thinking about the topic of chemistry. The most important thing is it induces a learning environment with a lot of freedom. Most of the lesson is done at home (not classroom based) and own time own target. All these will not be able to obtain during a normal base classroom. In addition, I find out that the normal teacher and student barrier in classroom disappear in the e learning environment. Besides widening my knowledge on Chemistry, I am also learning more about IT which can put to use in my future endeavor.

-Melvin
Member of Group 2

No comments:

Post a Comment